Hello Everyone!
Just sending out a reminder for the two who wanted to volunteer to go to the
conference as judges, that we are leaving at 7:15am on Saturday morning.  I
will pick you up at that time behind the Reitz Union at the little circle.
Please dress business casual.
I can still take 2 more people in the car with me so let me know if you
would like to go by this Wednesday please!  As judges, you will receive free
breakfast and lunch!  We should also be back in Gainesville by 2pm or so.
Again, please let me know ASAP if you need a ride and would like to
volunteer as a judge.
Thank you,
Neesha
HOSA at UF President