Hello,
This is not related to Social Network Analysis. Just a request
regarding a paper, in case anybody can be of any help to me.

I am urgently in need of the following paper, I am unable to get a
copy here. Can anybody help me out?

- Christopher C. Joyner, Recommended measures under the Antarctic
Treaty: Hardening compliance with soft international law; Michigam
Journal of International Law, vol 19, no 2 (winter 1998),
pp401-443.

Kind regards,

Prabir.

Prabir G.Dastidar