Bill, et al.

sorry for the misleading info.
That's what happens when you get too relaxed on holiday
The nontechnical intro is on my website but under a different name.

"Social Networks & Social Capital: Concepts, Contexts, Methods, Policy"
(Barry Wellman). Powerpoint presentation converted to Adobe PDF.
[Intoduction to Social Network Analysis]

http://www.chass.utoronto.ca/~wellman/publications/index.html

 Barry