Hi All-

I have a inter-computer communication network data over times for 1 year by
2 month term. Classical SNA softwares like UciNET, NetMiner seem to don't
support that data. After socnet & google searching, I found 'SoNIA',
'GUESS', 'Pajek' are good tools for Visualizing time-event network, 'Siena'
is a good tool for Analyzing time-event network.

But, are those all?
Is there only one tool enabling network-analysis for time event network?

Would you give me some more references?

Thanks in advance for any comments.

Best Regards
Se Kwon, Kim