Dmitris,

Perhaps my e-mail was too brief or unclear. I will know the names of all
30-50 women who belong to the entrepreneurship grow. I want to administer to
each of them a paper survey (containing a list of all 30-50 women), and I
will ask them questions about the individual's relations with persons on
this list.  So, I do know the boundaries of the group in question.

Michael Reed