I agree with this. Not only is it standard usenet/internet practice,
but questions, answers and dialog thus sparked about topics brought
before the group are rather the point of having an email discussion
list, afaic. Especially where there is specialized expertise to be shared.

I would also prefer that the default reply mode be to LIST rather
than poster, for same reasons noted above.

-Teramis

Deborah Teramis Christian
Sociologist & Independent Scholar
Sacramento, CA