Can anyone on this list suggest a good teaching tutorial or primer on
social networks?  I'd like to offer 2 days worth of SN lectures
within a much longer course on information.  The longer materials are
excellent but I'd like to find something concise for masters level students.

Folks can reply to me directly or on the list and I'm happy to post a
summarized version of everything I receive.

Thanks in advance and happy new year,
MVA