Dear colleagues

I am seeking a UK-based external examiner for a postgraduate course on
business networks we offer. The task involves periodic review of a sample
of coursework and syllabus, attendance at an annual exam board in London
and a written report, for which a modest honorarium and travel-related
expenses will be paid. Appointment is for a three-year period and
applications are invited by email submission of cv.

Regards

Dr Bruce Cronin MA MSc PhD
Director of Postgraduate Programmes
University of Greenwich Business School