Dear Cleidson de Souza,

I have been teaching network analysis to computer science students
for the last five years.  The focus is on the particular class of
approaches as opposed to standard graph theory and graph algorithms
courses.  Social networks are used as a motivation and in examples
throughout, but not covered as a topic by themselves.  In a nutshell,
this is rather different from the way we teach them to young researchers
(mostly) from the social sciences in the POLNET summer school :-)

I will be happy to discuss curricular issues and experiences, but
will not bother the list with details unless requested.

Best wishes,

B.