Mathematicians are getting networked. See below

 Barry

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 15:22:15 GMT
From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: nhm

   Dear Collegue,

  we announce the launching of a new journal:
  "Networks and Heterogeneous Media"

  Please visit the following web site for further information:
  http://www.aimsciences.org/journals/NHM/index.htm

  We believe that your research fits the scope of the journal,
  thus we invite you to submit a manuscript
  to the address [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>,

  Best regards

  The Editorial Board of NHM