Dear all,

I am trying to pitch network analysis to some communication companies in Peru and want to get ideas on how to do it.  I already explained something to one of the companies there, but they don't seem quite interested.  My explanation included the benefits of brief data collection, quick analysis and revealing results for intra-organizational communication.  But didn't seem to work.

I wonder why this pitching didn't work and would like to get an idea on how to frame an explanation when selling network analysis services.  I also wonder if SNA is not so interesting to a collective community like the Peruvian, as opposed to an individualistic society like the American.  SNA seems to be very well appreciated in companies in the U.S. at least for management.

If anyone could share an idea on how to pitch SNA as an approach to improve strategic communication, please do so.  It would be helpful.

Regards,
Peter