Yes, practitioners in both for-profit and non-profit organizations get
it too, and they want to understand how to make sense of this connected
world that we are all embedded in.

I also agree with Steve about the unfortunate emphasis on "analysis" --
which often implies one correct and very exact answer.  I find that SNA
works the best as a "sense-making" approach.

Valdis