It happens that:

(a) Ajay Mehra and I are currently writing a paper assessing SNA problems
and prospects. I've uploaded an early draft in hopes of getting feedback.
The url is:

www.analytictech.com/networkcriticisms.doc

All comments gratefully received!

(b) Ron Burt and I are putting together a session at Sunbelt on the same
general topic. Come and we'll discuss face-to-face!

Steve.

Steve Borgatti

Professor & Chair, Organization Studies Dept.

Boston College

Tel: +1 978 456 7356; Fax: +1 978 456 7373

E-mail: [log in to unmask]