A good place to start would be:

Morris M.  Network Epidemiology.  A handbook for survey design and data
collection.  Oxford University Press.  New York, 2004

This volume contains considerable basic material in the approach to
design of network studies for disease transmission.

Since attachments are not permitted, I will send you a bibliography that
deals with STDs and social networks more specifically.

Rich Rothenberg

venkatesh sabnis wrote:

>Dear all,
>              I am particulerly intrested in understanding the linkage between social network and transmission of  STI (sexually transmitted infections) either in the genaral population or specific group (commercial sex workers,bisexuals,...)
>  i will be happy person,if any body has the details and feeling like to share.
>
>                                                                     Thanking you
>
>                                                                   Venkatesh Sabnis
>
>                                                                      India.
>

>Send instant messages to your online friends http://in.messenger.yahoo.com