Interesting, but IMO assuming that people made a concerted effort to send
Christmas cards to their full network of contacts would not be a strong
assumption to make for most Americans. I would imagine that an estimate
based on holiday cards would be only a fraction of the "full network". But
perhaps Christmas cards are a much stronger cultural practice among the
British?

Blyden

Valdis wrote:
Here is the on-line PDF...