Hello!

There is a very good reason why Pajek does not allow you to specify nodal
attributes like this. That reason is that in your case you could specify two
different values of an attribute for the same node.

You should combine your nodal attributes in a vector, which can be also used
as partition. I believe the vector should have numerical values. Any vector
of the same length as the number of nodes can be used as nodal attributes in
Pajek. If you want that nodes of different type would be ploted with
different symbols, you can specify that too. For example, if you have:
Sender  recipient  edge_weight  sender_type  recip_type
  1       2         7          A           A
  1      3          3          A           B

You could put that in Pajek format (in *.paj file) as:

*Network Example
*Vertices 3
1 "Name 1" box
2 "Name 2" box
2 "Name 3" ellipse
*Edges
1 2 7
1 3 3

*Partition AB partition
*Vertices 3
1
1
2

*Vector AB vector
*Vertices 3
1
1
2

Putting those nodal attributes in a vector should not be a problem!

Best,
Ales Ziberna