Well that's nub of the question -- I was wondering if anyone know what
study this referred to, and what the methodology was! I have the
horrible feeling that the meme they're suggesting here will be picked up
unquestioningly by other media outlets and become a much-quoted factoid
without any real substance to it!

- Darrell