Date:    Wed, 4 Jan 2006 13:10:43 -0700
Subject: Re: SNA and other methods?

The other purpose for my question is for a paper I'm beginning on how
SNA is utilized with other methods.  Is SNA the primary method for the
study?  Is it a secondary one?  Is it presented as a method of similar
parity with the other(s)?  Is there a trend combining SNA with growth in
SNA itself?

Ken Cousins
Harrison Program on the Future Global Agenda
Department of Government and Politics
3114 P Tydings Hall
University of Maryland, College Park
T: (301) 405-6862
F:  (301) 314-9690

www.bsos.umd.edu/gvpt/kcousins
http://augmentation.blogspot.com

"The important thing is not to stop questioning.
Curiosity has its own reason for existing."
       Albert Einstein