The discussion about the six degrees is indeed one of how to handle or
measure this. The arise of Online SOcial Network (applications) like e.g.
Sossoon, Ecademy or Openbc makes it more easier for people to "connect". Yet
a connection is not the "traditional" social connection on which this
research is based. I do wonder what the impact of IT and online network in
particular is on the movement of the area of Social Networks. Now that we
can easily connect a connection itself needs to be rewritten.

Warm regards

Dennis
Met vriendelijke groeten,

drs. Dennis Havermans
Adviseur

Zenc
Adviesbureau voor ICT innovaties in het publiek domein
Alexanderstraat 18
2514 JM Den Haag
Tel: +31 70 3626944 of + 31 6 24 24 90 83
Fax: +31 70 3921835
www.zenc.nl