From: Social Networks Discussion Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On
Behalf Of Beth hoffman
Sent: woensdag 11 januari 2006 16:56
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SOCNET] Socnet's Discussion Rules

The UCINET and Socnet lists are two different lists with different
functions.  The UCINET list is for users of a computer program, and often
emails to this list are about problems people are having with the program.
As it is possible I might have this problem with UCINET in the future, I
save the question and it's response.

The Socnet list covers a much broader set of topics.  Some of these topics
are of interest to me, and some are not.  The current system, where the
poster of the question compiles answers and posts it, means I get one
sucinct answer email to a posted question and I don't have to delete tons of
emails that aren't relevant to me.

In my opinion, Socnet isn't broke - so let's not fix it.