From: Kathleen Carley [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 04, 2006 11:43 AM
To: Romero, Sergio
Subject: Re: [SOCNET] SNA and other methods?

everything I have done falls in to this category
the ora tools combines social networks with operations reserach and task

management - see http://www.casos.cs.cmu.edu/projects/ora/
the automap tool combines social networks and text mining - see
http://www.casos.cs.cmu.edu/projects/automap/

most of the other work combines social networks and multi-agent
simulation

see also the enclosed papers - more are available on the casos web site

Romero, Sergio wrote:

>Hi SOCNETTERS,
>
>I am looking for SNA studies that combine it with at least one other
>method.  Does anyone have any in mind?
>
>I read a reference to one on here by Ken Cousins who applied SNA and
>content analysis.  I know of no other study that has combined SNA with
>another methodology other than Cousins' and my work (also employing
CA).