Hello Socnetters.  I have been asked by a Dean to look for research on
interorganlizational networks among local or regional economic
development organizations.  I thought this would be easy, but after
researching it for a while the only direct hit I've found is a Hagen,
Killinger, and Streeter article from Connections in 1997 looking at such
organizations in Tampa Bay.  If anyone has other studies to recommend,
please send them to me privately.  I will compile and post back to the
list.

Best regards,

Steve

Steven R. (Steve) Corman

Professor, Hugh Downs School of Human Communication

Arizona State University

http://www.public.asu.edu/~corman

Chair, Organizational Communication Division

International Communication Association

http://www.icahdq.org