Hi there,

*But
*perhaps Christmas cards are a much stronger cultural
*practice among the
*British?

Don't know about those international patterns, but if I should
speak about the number of xmas sms flow I think we have an
interesting and growing trend at least here in Spain (probably in
Europe?). I got near to 20 just at New Year's Eve. And I neither
count replies received from those I have already sent nor my own