Dear All

I am using UCINET to regress network variables on individual attributes
(using the node level regression option).  I have found the Hanneman et al
text extremely useful in helping me to run and interpret this procedure.  I
have also conducted a literature search to try and get some more information
on this procedure, but without much success.  So, my questions/requests are:

*	What other references discuss this procedure?
*	Are there any references that show the use of this procedure in
empirical research?
*	In the output, what does the 'proportion as extreme' mean?

Thanks in advance
David

Dr. David Holman
Senior Research Fellow
Institute of Work Psychology
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
S10 2TN

Tel: +44-114-222-3277
Fax: +44-114-272-7206

See my latest book 'Essentials of The New Work Place' at
http://www.wileyeurope.com/WileyCDA/WileyTitle/productCd-0470022159.html