Hi all,

The Canada Geese found yesterday by Tim Mann in the By-pass Canal & US
301 in East Tampa are still there this AM & have increased their number
by one to 3 birds, two south of 301 near the flood control structure &
one north of the bridge.
Directions: From I-4, go north on US 301 several miles until you come
to the bridge over the By-pass Canal. Cross the bridge to the far
(east) side & park back facing the canal. DeLorme P. 9, D3. The DeLorme
map may show the canal ending before it reaches 301 - this is incorrect.
By the way, thanks Tim for my Hillsborough County bird #271 - a good
start for 2006!

David Goodwin
Brandon, FL
"Quick Hoatzin, the game's afoot!"