A 1st winter male was seen from the street on a yard's edge by John
Murphy, John Spohrer, and myself.  John Spohrer obtained diagnostic
photos.  Turns out bird was frequenting a feeder on the right side of
Myrtle Ave. - last house on right (Myrtle dead ends at the
bay).  Take Avenue C west, Myrtle intersects on the left (south)
side, only.  This has not been not been cleared with the home owners,
so you are on your own until then.  The bird wandered onto the
street's edge where we found it.  Efforts to obtain additional;photos
have been unsuccessful to date.

This was a 1st for the Apalachicola CBC, and about the 3rd for
Franklin Co. (that I'm aware of); pretty orange breasted bird.

Jack Dozier
Alligator Pt., FL