On December 26 and 27th I had a hummer in my yard.  I took some photos but
they aren't very good but the bird I photographed has a crooked bill.  Today
a hummer came into my feeder and it is a different individual as it's bill
isn't crooked.  Unfortunately, I have many plants in bloom so the bird
doesn't come in very often.  I also suspect that the characteristics I saw
the other day were from the 2 birds rather than just the one.

Later today a Hermit Thrush showed up at the bird bath.  I haven't had one
here in weeks.

Judy

Judy Fisher
Seminole, Fl