Hey everybirdy,

  Sorry for the late post.  Pretty much the regulars were where  they should
be.  Ameerican Avocets were feeding pretty close to the drive  today near stop
8.
  2 Lesser Scaup and the horned grebe were on the north side of  Parrish Park
today.
  Just as I got on to the last straightaway on Biolab Road, looked to  my
left and had enough time to see, rocognize and say to myself, ooh,  look!  a
Virginia Rail while simultaneously grabbing for my camera.   In the time it took
to do , say and think all that, it was gone!!  But just  thought I'd let you
know it's there!
  See you out there!

Thomas J. Dunkerton

Titusville, FL