My thanks to all who responded to my original RFI.  My trip was great,
but my trip report - besides being late - is also longer than I think
makes sense for this list.  So here is an extremely summarized
version.  I will be happy to send the full report to anyone who asks.

Birding started early on Dec 6, 2005 at Merritt Island.  From there,
in order, I visited Playlinda Beach, Loxahatchee, Wakodahatchee, Green
Cay, Fair Haven Nursing Home, Miami Intl, Baptist Hospital area,
Kendall-Tamiami Executive Airport, Castellow Hammoc, the outlet center
in Florida City, Lucky Hammock, Everglades NP from Royal Palm to
Mahogany Hammock, Shark Valley, the airboat spot a mile west, Ding
Darling, Bunche Beach, Sanibel lighthouse, Lakes County Park,
Washington Loop Rd, Babcock-Webb WMA, Kissimmee Prairie Preserve,
Split Oak Forest, and Moss Park, where I finished around 9 AM on
Monday Dec 12.

19 life birds, and 123 species for the trip list - I was not trying
very hard for a trip list, but I did record everything I saw.  The
life birds:

Mottled Duck
Anhinga
Magnificent Frigatebird
Reddish Egret
Roseate Spoonbill
Wood Stork
Snail Kite
Crested Caracara
Purple Gallinule
Limpkin
Wilson's Plover
Royal Tern
Sandwich Tern
Eurasian Collared-Dove
White-winged Dove
Common Ground-Dove
Burrowing Owl
Loggerhead Shrike
Florida Scrub-Jay

Birds I dipped on included any Whistling Duck, Short-tailed Hawk,
White-crowned Pigeon, Red-whiskered Bulbul, Painted Bunting,
Spot-breasted Oriole.  Nothing that I should have expected, except
maybe the bunting.

Thanks again to all who advised me, and all who provided the
information on the web and in Pranty's latest that made it all work.

Roy Harvey
Beacon Falls, CT