Five Black Scoter were present at McGough Park today.  It wasn't until I got home and downloaded some photos that I noticed there was one immature male among the four females.  Except for a large yellow patch at the base of its bill, it looked just like the females.

An adult Peregrine Falcon has settled in for the winter in Redington Shores.  I see it almost every day, either perched on one of the Redington Tower condos or flying overhead as it hunts for a meal.

Irene Hernandez
Redington Shores, FL