At 12:15 PM today (1/06/06) I briefly saw a Nashville Warbler in my backyard, near the drip.  It looked like Sibley's "Drab 1st year female".
The only field mark I did not see was the yellow undertail coverts.  It was being extremely active and flew away before I was able to see everthing.

It is rare, but not impossible, for me to see a Nashville in the winter here.  My previous winter sightings are:  Jan 19, 1972
                       Jan 25, 1974
                       Dec. 19, 1984
                       Feb. 19, 1986

Julie Cocke