Laura,  Sounds like something you could do as a brown bag ,etc during RIM
month in April.  One topic a week or a couple during the month.  I'd try
it myself but taking the heat for an email process change for 15,000 +
employee's is all the fun I can take.  Have a great day.

Thanks

Steve Petersen CRM
Sr. Records Administrator
Rockwell Collins Inc
319.295.5244

Laura Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: Records Management Program <[log in to unmask]>
01/31/2006 07:34 AM
Please respond to

cc

Subject
records days

In a recent article Barbara Wyton wrote about suggestions for a Records
Clean up Day.  I wish we could have other records days, like a "Learn
about Records Management Day," or a Understand your records schedule
day, or even a "Get organized Day."

Ms. Laura F. Bell

DOT Directives & Records Management

Office of the Secretary of Transportation

202-366-9761