  _____

From: NORTH FL BIOFUELS NETWORK [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2006 4:02 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Purchasing Methanol & KOH

Brian, kindly fwd to BESTS:

To all who are interested in purchasing potassium hydroxide and methanol,
we are securing an order to be confirmed within the next few days.

Thanks to Lorenzo Nunez and Dave Chynoweth, we have negotiated a low
price of 75 cents/ pound+tax for KOH in 50 lb bags and nearly pure methanol
(I believe 99%) for $2.25/gal+tax in 55 gallon drums.

We would like to place this order
 by the end of the week for delivery to UF
by next week, Tuesday. There is a delivery charge $42 regardless of the size

of the order, therefore we are trying to spread this out between a few
buyers.

KOH will have to be bought in 50 lb bags- aprx$38.00.

The methanol may be able to be divided into smaller containers.

Please respond to Doug Renk at [log in to unmask]

Thanks
Doug
  _____

PhotoMail
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/PMall/*http:/photomail.mail.yahoo.c
om>  - it's free and works with Yahoo! Mail.