All,

  I would like to have a monthly meeting on February 15th, which is a
Wednesday, at the Energy Park, at 6 pm.  I would like feedback as to this
new time, day and location.  The issues we need to address are:

1.	Discussion and approval of the constitution (see attachment) so that
officer elections can be held at the end of the semester.

2.	Logo - We need a logo for letterheads and the website.  If you need
a study break, break out a crayon and develop a logo for the Society!
Please bring them to the meeting or email them to me for consideration.

3.	EWeek table - on February 21st and 22nd we will have a table at the
2006 UF Engineering Science Fair, we will need volunteers for the table.

4.	Digester Working Group - we will be meeting this Thursday, February
2nd at the workshop at 3 pm to set up the working group.  The digesters will
require daily visits to remove samples, add feedstock and record data.  Dr.
Wilkie will explain the process and Jason Evans has agreed to establish and
maintain the feedstocks.  If you are interested in being involved in this
project please email me or Jason Evans: [log in to unmask]

5.	Website - Matt Pellnitz has done a superb job in getting the website
built http://grove.ufl.edu/~bests/ .  He would like input on the layout and
content.  Please visit the site and email him your thoughts: [log in to unmask]

Cheers!

Brian

Brian Becker

Ph.D. Student - Interdisciplinary Ecology

Rm. 3, Bldg 182, Mowry Rd, PO Box 110831

University of Florida

Gainesville, Fl 32611-0831

Phone (o): 352-846-3054

Phone (c): 352-246-6239

Fax: 352-846-2094

Email:  <mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask]

Bioenergy and Sustainable Technology Society at the University of Florida:

 <http://grove.ufl.edu/~bests/> http://grove.ufl.edu/~bests/