Hi All,
Since I don't have a licence yet, I'll give you my cell phone number:
352-262-1550; the observatory number is 352-542-7772
Please call in case you get lost or have problems finding the place.
I'll be at the observatory at around 2 PM on Sunday. Wes Greenman who has
been the engineer of the observatory for many years and is now retired and
working part time will be there too.
Hope to see everybody on Sunday,

Francisco Reyes
UFRO