Hello All,

GARC will have a table again at the Engineering and Science Fair this year. Last year’s table was a great success and a lot of fun, thank you to all who helped make it a success. This year the Efair table will be from Feb 21-22, with set up on the 20Th. For exact details see the attached Adobe files. No one person can contribute all the time that is necessary to man the table both days, therefore the club can use what ever time you can contribute. All that is involved is manning the table and answering questions about amateur radio. Even if all the time you have is an hour or two between classes, your help will be welcome. If you can help out, please reply to the list serve and let the club know you can help man the table and when. In this way we can coordinate making sure that someone will always be available at the table. Thanks for supporting the club and amateur radio. I look forward to seeing you at the fair.

Mitchel Preston

GARC President