Listers
Sorry to be a little late into the discussion, it is Spring Break.

1.	Mathematics Resource Center - known as the MaRC.

2.	We are a drop-in peer tutoring service of the Mathematics Department
thus we are in a large space between classrooms and adjacent to math faculty
offices. There is an Academic Support Center in the library that is for
overall tutoring and it is part of the Academic Counseling Dept. Many
department have their own tutors but few to our extent except for the Center
for Writing.

3.	Budget comes exclusively from the mathematics department budget.

Thanks for all the responses so far.

Brenda Tiefenbruck
Director, Mathematics Resource Center (MaRC)
University of St. Thomas
MAIL #OSS201
2115 Summit Ave
St. Paul, MN 55105