Dear List:

SMARTHINKING has used an online whiteboard to provide tens of thousands of
synchronous math tutoring sessions. We also host the technology such that a
school can staff its own tutors or combine them with SMARTHINKING's. Last
August, we launched a new online whiteboard, based  on Flash, that
incorporated many of the features that we found to be essential for
tutoring, service provision, and quality control. These features include
"single-line" queuing to enable students to drop-in to tutoring sessions
easily, robust math palettes, movable objects, movable text, archiving of
the entire interaction, and others. We would be happy to hold a web
demonstration of the whiteboard for anyone interested. If you're interested,
please contact me.

Sincerely,
Kirk Benningfield

--