We are a 4-year institution with graduate programs and we have only drop-
in tutoring.  We offer tutoring Mon.-Thurs. sometimes Friday from 8:00am
to 8:00pm.  We schedule tutors for two hours blocks on different days at
different times for a look at our schedule go to our website.
http://www.und.edu/dept/ulc/dropin_sch.html

We use AccuTrac and we assess the time and days and subject usage that
students are using our tutoring services and from that I evaluate as to
what times and days and subject that I will schedule a tutor.  I have
found that having a math tutor scheduled for min. 4 hours each day is a
good balance and having a lot of Chemistry and Physics tutors, but the
languages we only need a max. of 4 hours scheduled per week.