Thank you all for the great perspective and comments you all share.

I know this has been answered before but I have not been able to find the
source.

There is an association between the number of visits and tutoring impact
on course success.

I am also looking for a source correlating teamwork and group study to
course grade outcomes.

If you can provide a source for either of these I would be ever so
grateful.

Charlotte Short					Wyllie D175
Learning Assistance Coordinator			262.595.3334
University of Wisconsin-Parkside		Fax: 262.595.2716
Kenosha, WI 53144