Good question.

-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Kathy Evertz
Sent: Thursday, March 30, 2006 11:34 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Math Skills Supervisors: salaries

Hi all:

I just joined this list about five minutes ago, because I am hoping
you can help me.

Does anyone know of existing "salary schedules"--online--that provide
information on "market" salaries for learning support center
coordinators, etc.?  I need to make salary recommendations for my
staff--soon, and with very little advance warning--and I want to
determine if their salaries are at all in line with national
standards, averages, etc.

Many thanks!

Cheers,
Kathy