Hi Charlotte,

In my own research (unpublished, except for my dissertation, which
measured numbers of times to a voluntary enrollment study skills course
for first years), the impact seems to range from a  .3 to a .52 on
overall GPA.  I haven't specificaly looked at individual courses (just
the big picure). I have found fairly consistently that there seems to be
no GPA effects if the student comes less than five times in a semester
for tutoring. Between 3 and 5 appointments seems to be where the magic
starts.

LH