Thanks for the "plug" for David's article and for the Center for
Research on Developmental Education and Urban Literacy (CRDEUL)
monograph series. For those of you who did not receive a free hard copy
of this monograph at either CRLA 2004 or NADE 2005, you can download
this article or the entire monograph free of charge from the CRDEUL Web
site:  http://www.gen.umn.edu/research/crduel  --click on the link to
publications.

Jeanne Higbee