Everyone,

Sorry--since the original post about David's article provided the full
citation, including title of the monograph in which it appears and page
numbers, I had not repeated all that info when trying to let people know
how to access it. So here is the full route:

Go to http://www.gen.umn.edu/research/crdeul
Click on publications
Click on Monograph Series
Click on Monograph 5
Click on Pages 1-82
Scroll through pages. I believe David's article begins on p.
27--sorry--I am not in the office now and will not be back there for
more than 2 weeks--so I am not looking it up but going from memory.

Jeanne Higbee