Phyllis, we use the Kurzweil System (software) which enlarges and reads
to the students.

Christine T. Flax
Asst. Professor of English Language & Literature
Director of PASS
Director of The Academic Link
Villa Julie College
1525 Greenspring Valley Road
Stevenson, MD 21153
443-334-2639

hello,
I hope some of my colleagues have some suggestions for me. We want to
provide the best services possible for a sight impaired student at our
tutoring center. We are staffed by peer tutors. We have a sight
impaired
student who requires help completing her assignments - like documenting
psych paper w/APA documentation - English papers w/MLA documentation -
&
completing assignments in mathematics and spanish classes. The tutors
seem
to do okay reading the student her spanish homework - since no tapes of
the
books are available - but they are having a hard time helping her
complete
the other assignments. We could use some guidance? Does anyone know of
any
website  for the sight impaired college students. Thank you  again for
any
support you can offer.

Phyllis Kremen, Academic Development Center Director
Raymond Hall West
Georgian Court University
900 Lakewood Avenue
Lakewood, NJ 08701-2697
732-987-2787
"Every day is another opportunity to better the accomplishments of the
day
before."

browser to