My Instructor really like Skillstutor. They were concerned about the expense
but now are totally sold on it as a lab component to f2f.

-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Ronald D. Illingworth
Sent: Friday, March 10, 2006 2:48 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Request for Info: Computer-aided Instruction

Colleagues:

We are looking for recommendations on CAI (computer-aided instruction)
for use with developmental students both in traditional f2f classrooms
and for distance students.  If you have any experience with programs
please contact me with your experiences, your recommendations, and your
ideas regarding these programs.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts on this issue.

Ron

Ronald D. Illingworth
Professor
Interior-Aleutians Campus