There are several textbooks with a Blackboard or WebCT shell that is
probably the most economical way to impliment a program.  I personally
think Longman has a great one.  I think it is called "Road Trip." I
cannot locate the book right now, but if someone has experience with
this book; please let us know what you think.
Pam Sawyer

Eastfield College
3737 Motley Dr.
Mesquite, TX  75098
"If you think you can, or cannot; you're right!"  Henry Ford
>>> [log in to unmask] 03/10/06 3:48 PM >>>
Colleagues:

We are looking for recommendations on CAI (computer-aided instruction)
for use with developmental students both in traditional f2f classrooms
and for distance students.  If you have any experience with programs
please contact me with your experiences, your recommendations, and your
ideas regarding these programs.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts on this issue.

Ron

Ronald D. Illingworth
Professor
Interior-Aleutians Campus