On Friday, March 10, 2006, at 04:48 PM, Ronald D. Illingworth wrote:

Our math courses, Arithmetic through Pre-Calculus, can be offered by
text and/or online.  The arithmetic course, complete in every way is
free.  All instruction was designed for community college classrooms
using individualized instruction.  More information, samples, etc. at:

    http://www.onlinecollegeprep.com

Write me or call (800 366-4079) if there are questions.