Ron, In attempting to find out more about SkillsBank4, I found that the
company is no longer in existence and was taken over by The Learning
Company.  It isn't evident to me that this system exists at TLC, either.
 Can you direct me to the resource you use?
Thanks!
Debra

Debra S.E. Klimes, Director
Academic Development Center
College of Southern Idaho
PO Box 1238
315 Falls Ave.
Twin Falls, ID  83303-1238
208.732.6529
1-800-680-0274 ID/NV

>>> [log in to unmask] 3/10/2006 8:39 PM >>>

For f2f, I recommend SkillsBank4. I used it in my studies of CAI with
my dissertation.  It is a one time cost that is not too expensive.

"Ronald D. Illingworth" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:  Colleagues:

We are looking for recommendations on CAI (computer-aided instruction)

for use with developmental students both in traditional f2f classrooms

and for distance students.  If you have any experience with programs
please contact me with your experiences, your recommendations, and your

ideas regarding these programs.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts on this issue.

Ron

Ronald D. Illingworth
Professor
Interior-Aleutians Campus