770-274-5242

From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Karyn Schulz
Sent: Thursday, March 23, 2006 12:14 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: info needed

HI folks

I am in the process of writing a technology grant for our academic center
and would like to purchase some software to help assess student's
noncognitive skills. I have the information for ordering the LASSI but would
appreciate any other ideas this great list has to offer. I would prefer
software products as opposed to paper/pencil versions.

You can respond off-list if you think this topic may not interest others.
Thank you!

Karyn L. Schulz

Coordinator of Tutoring

University of Baltimore